Face Scrubs - TWO OPTIONS!
Charcoal Face Scrub has been proven to reach deep into your pores to remove toxins + impurities + offers beneficial exfoliation for a smoother, more refined glow. It's thought that the Activated Charcoal can help your pores act as a gateway for the oils (sebum) that your body naturally produces. When your pores aren’t cleaned, you risk infection and blockage, which can cause acne and blackheads.
- White Willow Bark is anti-microbial, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and stimulates circulation and cellular renewal. Willow bark contains phyto-estrogens which can boost collagen levels and ease the signs of aging.
- Coconut Oil: provides deep moisture without making your skin oily.
- Charcoal Face Scrubs inert, which means that it doesn't cause allergic reactions nor will it irritate sensitive skin if used correctly. In fact, activated charcoal can be used to help remedy allergic skin reactions.
- Activated charcoal works like a magnet – it will draw out the impurities in your pores so that they can be washed away. Pay special attention to the skin on your nose, forehead and chin, as this is where pores appear the largest.
- Argan Oil is rich in squalene, polyphenols, essential fatty acids, carotenes, and tocopherols which help to accelerate healing and regeneration in our skin cells. Argan Oil is healing, balancing, and deeply nourishes dry skin, restoring the skin's protective barrier.
Key Information about our Charcoal Face Scrub:
- Travel Friendly
- 100% Vegan
- Animal Cruelty-Free
- Reusable Container
- Mother Nature Approved
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) juice, Aspalathus linearis (organic rooibos) extract, Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, cocoamidopropyl betaine, emulsifying wax, organic vegetable glycerin, Argania spinosa (organic argan) oil, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), decyl glucoside, DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol), Camellia sinesis (organic green tea) extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), sodium hyaluronate, activated bamboo charcoal, Camellia sinesis (organic white tea) extract, Usnea (organic lichen) extract, Salix alba (organic white willowbark) extract, Pelargronium graveolens (organic rose geranium) flower oil, Citrus sinensis dulcis (organic orange) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Panthenol (vitamin B complex), Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil, allantoin, ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester), xanthan gum, love.
Dead Sea Salt Scrub:
Providing a unique blend of advantages for a supple and glowing complexion, the list of sea salt benefits for skin is extensive, to say the least. Whether it’s by adding sea salt to the bath, exfoliating with a sea salt scrub, or opting for other formulas containing the compound, sea salt can work to soften the skin,and clear impurities.
Exfoliates the Skin: Dead Sea Face Scrub is a great natural exfoliant, removing dead skin cells with ease while boosting circulation and delivering a softer complexion in the process.
Detoxify the Skin: Dead Sea Face Scrub is great at detoxing the skin by helping to pull toxins from the skin. By simply immersing yourself in a sea salt bath for a full body skin detox or focusing on the face with a sea salt scrub you can easily experience the detoxifying benefits. Your muscles will also benefit as the salts assist in relieving any cramps and stiffness.
Soothe Eczema: These sea salt benefits in the bath just won’t quit! More research is required for this one, though dead sea face scrub has been shown to alleviate some symptoms of eczema in children, helping to improve signs of redness while also soothing itchiness.
Fight Off Acne: The sea salt benefits for skin also extend to acne, helping to clear impurities and deliver a glowing complexion by killing the bacteria that causes acne to arise.